Complex and multi-layered - that's how we love it! Every corporate transaction involves a multitude of risks and hidden pitfalls that make professional advice and support indispensable. The ICON M&A transaction team with its experienced experts is at your side from the idea to the successful closing.
Every corporate transaction involves a multitude of risks and hidden pitfalls that make professional advice and support indispensable. The M&A transaction team with its experienced experts is at your side from the idea to the successful closing.
Well-founded company valuations are just as much a part of our specialties as tax opportunity/risk analyses and support in the context of company (sales) acquisitions. Finally, we provide competent support in the selection of the optimal corporate structure. All with the constant goal of making your corporate transaction as successful as possible. If it is a transaction in an international context, no problem! In these cases we cooperate with the experienced M&A experts from our WTS Global network.
- Support of transactions (buy-side, sell-side)
- Preparation of factbooks
- Due diligence reviews (buy-side, sell-side)
- Organization of your data room
- Contract negotiations (e.g. purchase price structuring, tax clause)
- Implementation of closing measures
- Structuring before and after the deal
- (International) tax advice on the purchase and sale of companies
- Tax-optimized financing of company acquisitions
- Fiscal investment management
- MBO and employee shareholdings
- Formulation of tax clauses
- Company formation and succession
- (Indicative) company valuations
- Determination of interest rates for company valuation
- Preparation of business plans
- Examination of business plans
- (International) reorganizations such as mergers, demergers, contributions, real divisions, conversions and mergers.
- Our audit team is at your disposal for special audits of reorganizations such as residual asset audits, formation audits, non-cash contribution audits, demerger audits.