194 countries - 5 continents - 1 partner.
ICON sets no limits to your future. Wherever in the world you need complex expertise, networked know-how and optimal solutions for international tax issues.
We aim to provide our international clients with transnational strategies, not only to give clarity but also to save money, time and nerves. In a complex and rapidly changing world, where one has to be aware of concepts like permanent establishments, withholding taxes, exit taxation, BEPS, AOA, single-taxpayer approach and significant people functions ICON experts are at your side in order to be the key to success of your international business activities.
Competence Center for International Tax in Austria.
As a WTS Global member we work togehter with selected cooperation partners in more than 120 countries as well as an additional ICON Global Network. Everyone in our team focusses on certain countries, ensuring you quick and sound initial advice in many cases. The focus is always on the global optimisation of taxes and structures.
The advirsory of international construction an expecially machinery an plant construction projects is an integral part of our service lines. We support you throughout the entire process from the bidding phase beyond the completion of the project. We represent you with a lot of experience and competence before national and foreign tax authorities including subsequent tax audits.
Our team of experts solves international tax issues for internationally operating medium-sized and industrial companies on a daily basis. Many professional colleagues also rely on ICON's know-how and advice in solving complex international tax cases.
- Permanent Establishment issues including the allocation of income
- International project business
- Withholding taxes
- International corporate taxation
- International sales structures
- International reorganizations and structuring
- International M&A transactions
- Residency issues and exit taxation
- Preferential tax treatment in case of relocations to Austria
- Advance Rulings
- Mutual agreement procedures and arbitration proceedings
- Tax audits and appeal procedures regarding international tax matters
Cross-border transactions are subject to withholding taxes given certain conditions. Our experts support clients in complying with withholding tax obligations regarding the payments to foreign contract partners (Inbound) and concerning the tax credit or tax exemption of the foreign withholding taxes (Outbound).
- Witholding tax obligations in connection with payments to non-residents (Inbound)
- Application for refund/reimbursement of withholding taxes
- Avoidance and credit of foreign withholding taxes (Outbound)
- CIS-Management | Correct assessment of UK Construction Industry Scheme
Construction and assembly in UK
Construction withholding tax
Overview of our ICON services and insight into the UK Construction and Installation Deduction Tax CIS.